The following is a note from Badminton England for anyone interested
Return To Play – Volunteer Survey
To help us provide support for volunteers to return safely to our sport following the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to hear how you as a volunteer have been affected by COVID-19, the impact it has had on your voluntary role and how we can support you to return. To access the 5 minute survey, please click here.
Badminton England's Volunteer Hub
Our new and interactive Volunteer Hub has been designed to equip volunteers with the knowledge, resources and templates to support you in your role, such as:
- A ‘Return to Volunteer' section
- Support for those managing volunteers, including a Volunteer Toolkit
- Training resources
- Editable templates and case studies
To access the Volunteer Hub (existing users), please click here. If you are a new user, please register here.
Prior to the launch of the Volunteer Hub, we asked some volunteers to provide feedback and here are some quotes from those who reviewed the Hub:
- “Very good content. Was nice to see just how much support there is available. I don't think that people know how much support is out there.”
- “I'm a bit of a technophobe, and even I found information easy to find in the resources.”
- “Examples of case studies are very useful indeed; others can see what can be achieved, and that this is not impossible to do.”
An added benefit of the Hub is to allow conversations and interaction between volunteers and Badminton England. We'd love to hear your views and thoughts through the commenting function whilst using the new resource. We will be adding new content on an on-going basis and any feedback will help shape this.